RACER'S INSURANCE LICENCE OPTIONS: 3 VARIATIONS
TYPE OF LICENCE EVENT/DAY LICENCE ANNUAL
CLUBMAN $20 $55
OPEN $50 $220
UPGRADE $20 $55
• The Upgrade is only for an entrant who already has a current licence from an approved
body such as ANDRA, IHRA, CAMS. As RACERS recognises that the entrant has achieved
a certain level of skill in order to hold one of those licences.
• Clubman is for cars that go slower than 120mph over the 1/8th and you have no
current race licence
• Open is for cars that run faster than 120mph over the 1/8th and you have no current
race licence. You will need a rollcage.
Warwick Dragway wishes to announce to competitors that we have moved to another Sanctioning Body “RACERS”, which is based at Queensland Raceway, since 2001 they cater for recreational and grassroots racing at a Regional level.
“RACERS” has Insurance Cover which is comparable with the other 2 sanctioning bodies. This will allow Warwick Dragway to recognise the credentials of both bodies (Licence and Tech - ANDRA and IHRA) Competitors can then purchase one of the following …
• Day Licence for a fee of $20 (if you only race one event per year)
OR • Yearly Licence for a fee of $55 (for racers who compete at Warwick all year round)
This licence is recognised at Queensland Raceway and Lakeside drag race type events also.
Highlights of moving to “RACERS”:
• Will allow Warwick Dragway the ability to do tech inspections for Events
• JD –BIKE –SEDAN – MODIFIED –OUTLAWS
• Will allow us to issue Competition Licences
• Rollcage requirments will be based on mile/hour not on ET. More details on this will be up soon.
Licences and Tech can also be done on the day.
For more information, phone Chris on 0428 615 942
Performance Wholesale – The Convertor Shop – Scott Coggins Painting
QLD National Hotel – RD Williams Excavator Parts – JP Racing
FG Loy & Sons Earthmoving – BP West Warwick – Rose City Tyre Centre
The Warwick Hotel – Speedflow – Ice Slushee – ﾠ L&K Motorsport
Denweld – Image Ink Graphic Design – Precise Automatics